Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Spring-Rolled Asparagus

Ingredients:
  • Spring roll wrappers
  • Asparagus
  • Butter
  • Garlic powder
  • Italian seasoning
  • Black pepper
  • Parmesan cheese
Steps:
  1. Add the garlic powder, the Italian seasoning, and the black pepper onto the butter.  Melt the butter in the microwave oven.
  2. Lay one piece of spring roll wrapper flat.
  3. Brush the butter mixture on the wrapper.
  4. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on the wrapper.
  5. Put one asparagus* on the wrapper.
  6. Roll up the wrapper.
  7. Fry the rolled up asparagus.  OR
  8. Bake the rolled up asparagus in toaster oven until crispy.
*If skinny asparagus, put two.  If thick asparagus, one is good enough.

I did not use salt because I felt the parmesan cheese was salty enough.

I do not like frying food at home so I baked them.  Delicious bar snack!  Made me want to drink beer 😋🍺

Wrapped Asparagus

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...