Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

I was so surprised.  A few hours before the movie, I thought, hmm, who would the villain be?  I watched only one trailer, and I didn't see a villain in there.

SPOILERS!

It turned out to be Scarlet Witch!  Shock!

Like Shang-Chi was a complete Hong Kong martial arts movie trope, Doctor Strange 2 was a complete horror movie trope.  Witches, zombies, evil book, crawling out of mirrors, blood everywhere.  I don't watch any scary movies because I get scared easily, but mix horror into Marvel sci-fi action movie, I totally enjoyed the gore and violence.

The only thing I didn't like was, I felt I needed to watch a lot of Disney+ shows to understand Marvel movies now.  I didn't know how Scarlet Witch got the evil book; I didn't know she turned evil; I didn't know how she knew the young girl could open dimensions.  It used to be just watching the Marvel movies were good enough.  I hope this is not a trend, because I don't have the money nor time to invest in TV shows.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...