Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Redemption

My short story, REDEMPTION, is available for sale on Amazon!

Free with Kindle Unlimited!

He fell in love with her the first time they met, on her wedding day.  The more he got to know her, the more mistakes he made.  If he did not hurry to redeem himself, the others would sweep her off her feet!

This is a romance novella set in fantasy medieval time period. There are a few curse words, but no explicit sex scenes.

Redemption

I really want to write book II.  In fact, I already started book II, and this short story is the prequel to it.  It was just that, book II had too many people and too much happening.  I was on page 150+ and got lost on the timeline and couldn’t move things forward.  So I stopped book II and wrote this prequel, which happened about twenty years before book II.

Sigh, this is why I write short stories. I can’t write huge epics; I get distracted and lose track 😞

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...