Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Lawson Uchi Cafe X Godiva

These were so delicious!  Rich luxurious chocolate but not overly sweet.  Four varieties, sold out everywhere.  Took me a month to find them.  Gotta collect them all!  The dorayaki (#5 and #6 pictures below) was the best in my opinion.  They expired at a ridiculous rate.  The muffin (#7 and #8 pictures below) expired on the day that I bought it, 11 Oct 22.  The thing was already dry and stale.  But it should still be good on the day it expired, right?  Especially sweet dessert could be preserved for awhile past the expiration date.  It just showed how fresh things were in Japan.

Side note:  Lawson is a convenience store in Japan, just like 7-11.  However, 7-11 hasn't had good desserts at all this year.  I wondered what happened.  Last year it was Family Mart (another brand of convenience store) had delicious matcha dessert selection.  I am guessing these three brands take turn selling good desserts?










May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...