Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

The Wedding Vow

I'm planning four books in this series.

Book 1:  I Take Thee

Available for sale in Amazon now!  This is a paranormal romance set in the modern time period.  Relatively modern.  In my mind it was iPhone 1 in 2007.

Free with Kindle Unlimited!

I TAKE THEE

Book 2:  From This Day Forward

Available for sale in Amazon now!  This is a prequel to I Take Thee, which took place about 350 years in the past.



Book 3:  To Love and To Cherish.

This immediately follows From This Day Forward, about three days right after.

Book 4:  Till Death Do Us Part

This is a sequel to I Take Thee.  It will end at whichever iPhone model it is then (iPhone 12??? 😲).


There is perhaps a Book 3.5; I'm not sure yet.  It depends on where the characters take me.  Sometimes they have their own minds and ideas.

I'm not tech-savvy, but following iPhone development gives me a perfect timeframe to set the story in.  It has been 12+ years for iPhones; so the characters have 12+ years in the story.  It depends on how long it takes me to write the story.  If I haven't finished the story by iPhone 15, then the characters would have 15 years of life experience.  😜

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...