Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Naan

It was a failure.  Don't be fooled by the beautiful burnt marks.  They were not fluffy and chewy like the ones in the restaurants.

This was my second attempt, and it was better than the first time.  I think it was because I didn't know how to control the heat.  We both also think it needed A LOT more garlic butter to make it delicious.

Naan, homemade, failure

19 July 2021 Update:  Today I used a whole stick of butter to pan fry nine pieces of naans, and it worked!  Not only the texture was chewy and 90% similar to restaurant quality, I even got air bubbles!  Looking at the air bubbles popped up, I was so proud! 😋

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...