Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

Tokyo 2020 Olympics, Medal Ceremony

I've never noticed this until this Olympics when I watched Men's Judo medal ceremony.

For almost six minutes the men tried to push, throw, and sit on each other.  They bled and sweated.  They couldn't breathe.  They looked like they were about to pass out.

Half an hour later, when they walked out for the medal ceremony, they were already cleaned up.  I mean, not just showers.  The faces were free of blood and sweat; the hair completely dry and styled, they were not panting anymore.  How was that possible?  They just fought to death!

Not just men's judo.  Women's weightlifting was the same.  Their faces were all puffy and red during the competition.  Soon afterwards they were all breathing normally for the medal ceremony.

So romance trashy novels were correct.  People could be almost dead in this chapter and the next chapter they were alive and kicking and ready to go.  I've always thought that was ridiculous.  I was wrong.  I apologize to all trashy romance novels that I dissed before.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...