Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Tokyo 2020 Olympics competitions

I watched so much muscled-men compete with each other that I got a headache 😜

Here's what to watch:

🛶 Canoe - What a surprise find.  I thought it was just a person sitting in a boat floating down the river.  No~ it was a person sitting in a canoe going through rapids while in an obstacle course.  Look at the men's arms!  The Spanish competitor even looked liked Henry Caville 😍

🤺 Fencing - as stated in the pervious post, fencers are supermodels!

🏐 Beach Volleyball - What's not to like, handsome men and beautiful women jumping around in skimpy outfits.  They have no belly fats when they sit down!  The competition even had a DJ playing music in the background.  At one point the DJ played I'm Sexy and I know It 😂

🏉 Rugby - I've never watched a rugby match even though my alma mater has a pretty good team.  So much muscled men running around beating each other up, bleeding.  I was mesmerized.  They also played hard music in the background for some reason.

🏊 Swimming - I watch swimming at every Olympics.  Look at the men's arms rising out of surface and then crashing down, splashing water everywhere.  The sun glistened on the flexed biceps 🤤

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...