Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Marvel Themed Restaurant

Saw on the news that Disney Cruise is coming up with some Marvel-themed restaurants.  This got me thinking.  Marvel has so many themes.  Which ones would I do?  (COPYRIGHT!)

Curated destruction scene from Avengers I, where the Avengers sat around eating shawarmas at the end of the movie.  The restaurant would serve shawarmas and all of the delicious food associated with it.

In the center of the restaurant would be wax figures of the Avengers sitting around the table, eating shawarmas.

We would have rental costumes and movie props (Captain America's shield, Thor's hammer, etc.) that people can dress up and take pictures among the debris.

People love this scene.  We would make lots of money.

Disney, call me!

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...