Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

I TAKE THEE: one-star rating on Amazon

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON 25 SEPTEMBER 2021:  Just finished the free book promotion for I TAKE THEE.  Some mofo gave me one-star rating.  Amazon didn't label it as "verified purchase."  It was a global rating so it was someone outside US.

I TAKE THEE

I couldn't say it didn't hurt; I just needed to keep reminding myself.  2000+ people bought free copy of I TAKE THEE and they didn't find it that bad to leave a one-star rating.  Also, 15 people found I TAKE THEE good enough to buy book 2, FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, for $0.99.

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD

So yeah, let me continue with book 3, TO HOLD & TO CHERISH, and forget about that asshole.

TO HOLD & TO CHERISH

20 September 2021 Update:  two people gave me four-star ratings!  One even left a great review and Amazon labeled it "verified purchase"!  Hopefully other readers will understand and ignore that one-star rating!

25 September 2021 Update:  one person gave me a five-star rating!  Thank you thank you whoever you are!

06 October 2021 Update:  another reader gave me one-star rating.  I'm sad😢.  On the other hand, I sold book 1 on 01 Oct and book 2 on 05 Oct; the retail prices, not on-sale promotional prices.  So I assumed there was a reader bought book 1, read it, thought it wasn't too bad, and then bought book 2.  Big thank you! 😊

25 November 2021 Update:  I'm up to three 5-star ratings now.  So happy!  😍  Big thanks to all my readers!

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...