Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Stir-Fried Rice

Easy Chinese Cooking #2

Stir-fried rice is a great way to use up whatever sad veggies leftover in the fridge.  Today I had red bell pepper, great northern white beans, and basils.  They had been in the fridge for over a week and looked depressing.

I used frozen cauliflower rice instead of actual rice because I didn't have the actual rice.  Cauliflower rice is really a great substitute for real rice because it sure looks like real rice.

Cut all veggies into small pieces and stir fry them.  Dump in the cauliflower rice.  Scrambled egg is optional in my opinion.  Math Teacher said scrambled egg is a must.  Salt + pepper.  Done.  😋

Stir-Fried Rice


May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...