Pages

Friday, February 11, 2022

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD on KDP Select!

Tried using Draft2Digital for going wide for FROM THIS DAY FORWARD; didn't work.  Probably because I didn't advertise about it.  Also book 1 I TAKE THEE is not on Draft2Digital.  Why would anyone buy book 2 when they couldn't find book 1?  LoL NaNaKo, great marketing plan! 🤣😆😂

Starting today, I took FROM THIS DAY FORWARD off Draft2Digital and put it on Amazon KDP Select. That means anyone with Kindle Unlimited membership can borrow and read the book without buying it.  I TAKE THEE is already on KDP Select.  So now, at least both books are at the same place.

I'm still not doing advertisement about it, except here.  I'm a cheap ass.  Sigh.  😔

The Wedding Vow book 1

The Wedding Vow book 2


May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...