Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Movies I Could Not Finish

Weekend at Bernie's (1989) - not the movie's fault.  I was exhausted from the work and from the gym.  It had some funny parts.  Maybe I'll try again.

Remo Williams:  The Adventure Begins (1985) - racist and sexist Kung Fu Panda and not funny.

Grumpy Old Men (1993) - the grumpy old men were a bit funny.  It was the female characters that I couldn't stand.  Also, I don't need to watch this movie.  I'll just watch Math Teacher turn into a grumpy old man in thirty years.

The Naked Gun 2 1/2:  The Smell of Fear (1991) - I hung in there for ten minutes.  Juvenile, childish humor.  No part of it was funny in those ten minutes.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...