Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2022

おしりたんてい / Butt Detective

Not in a million years in my wildest dreams that I could write a story about a detective with a butt for the head.  What kind of mind and upbringing and culture when the author read Sherlock Holmes and thought, "Hmm, I bet I could write detective stories, for children, with butt for head!"

And it's so popular that it's got a movie coming out. Butt Detective: Shiriarty.

Yes, you read that right. Moriarty => Shiriarty => Shitriarty

In black lacy thong!

Voiced by Masaharu Fukuyama (福山雅治), one of the most popular and handsome actors/singers in Japan.

Butt Detective has become so popular that famous Japanese actors want to be in it.  So it's Japan's Marvel.

with BUTT!!!

Philosophical Conundrum that I Must Know:  Butt Detective and Shiriarty have butts for heads.  Do they have butts for butts?

Butt Detective:  Shiriarty

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...