Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2022

The Accountant (2016)

Surprisingly good movie.  I wouldn't have watched it without my sister-in-law's recommendation.  It kept me entertained.  I kept thinking "What's going to happen next?  What's he gonna do?  Ooh, the bad guy's going to die!"

However, it was over-exaggerated.  The Accountant was basically John Wick being a badass accountant.  No accountant could be that good.

There were a lot of good actors that I saw them quite often but never really knew the names.  One notably was the baddie reporter guy from Spiderman.  I only knew him because he was currently the spokesperson for Farmers Insurance, my insurance.  Whenever I paid my insurance bill, he would be on the front page.

One character I really liked was the father.  Sure, he was tough and harsh on The Accountant, but he did all he could to raise two boys after his wife walked out on the family because she couldn't take the autistic Accountant anymore.  The scene when the mother was walking out, the father was trying to stop her, but the Accountant was screaming and freaking out and throwing things.  The father had to choose between his son and his wife.  So the father rushed back to the Accountant and held him and sang to him and tried to calm him.  Oh, it broke my heart.  😭

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...