Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Morbius (2022)

I didn't see this one.  The only trailer I saw featured Beethoven's Für Elise.  A Sony movie featured classical music?  Morbius wasn't a classic story.  It meant the movie was so low budget that it couldn't afford real music.  It had to use classical music where Sony didn't need to pay copyright.

Then I thought maybe I should see the movie since it was about a superhero vampire; I could write it off as research expense.  Then the reviews were really bad; I'd rather spend the time at home editing my story.  Math Teacher insisted on going; so he went to the movie alone, again.

Math Teacher's review:  It wasn't THAT bad as long as people suspended any belief.  Don't think too hard about the superhero's abilities, either.  The plot line was simple; a superhero and a villain used to be the superhero's best friend fought to death.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...