Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Black Adam (2022)

Not bad, but not great either.  Entertaining for two hours.  I didn't know anything about DC comics; so at first I thought I was watching a Shazam movie.

I liked the small twists here and there.  The good guys weren't completely good, but the bad guys weren't completely bad, either.  Except the ultimate generic baddie, which the audience could see he was the bad guy from a mile away.

Also, because it was a comic book movie, I couldn't help but compare:

DC Cyclone = Marvel Storm
DC Hawkman = Marvel Falcon
DC Smasher = Marvel Hulk
DC Dr. Fate = Marvel Dr. Strange

SPOILER ALERT!

Dr. Fate died at the end.  I am grateful for this plot line.  Pierce Brosnan was wasted in a DC movie.  He should wear a crown sitting on a throne somewhere, maybe in a Marvel movie.  He would have been a great king in a Marvel movie, a good guy or bad guy.  Doesn't matter.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...