Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Burn, Witch, Burn! by Abraham Merritt

This book was too scary.  If not for Math Teacher reading it to me, I wouldn't have read it at all.

It didn't help when I just went to Towada Art Center, there was a giant witch sculpture at the entrance.  The book description of the witch matched exactly to this sculpture.

The witch's hobby was to make dolls.  At the end I warned Math Teacher to never buy me dolls.

It was a short book.  The author could've expanded a little bit on the witch's and her sidekick's motive.  Instead, in the last chapter the author talked about there were already dolls made by witches in the ancient times.  It felt like the author did a lot of research, didn't know where to put it, so he stuck everything at the end.

A fun read for Halloween!

⭐⭐⭐⭐

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...