Pages

Monday, December 5, 2022

Horror short story, #1

My very first Sci-Fi Space Horror short story!

I don't write sci-fi.  I don't like horror.  I don't know what I was smoking when I had this dream/nightmare.  It was so vivid that I had to write it down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guy A invited Guy B to his place.  Guy B was a homeless bum and thought he had nothing to lose by following a strange man home.

They arrived at Guy A's place.  Guy A gave Guy B a tour.  It was pitch dark.  Couldn't see anything.

Then Guy A said to Guy B, "The tour is over.  I'm going to eat you now."  Guy A held onto Guy B tightly and tried to take a bite.  Guy B struggled and fought hard; he managed to snap Guy A's neck.

Guy A died.  Guy B wanted to leave.  At this time, a robotic velociraptor appeared.  The Raptor told Guy B, "You killed my master.  I am going to eat you now."  They fought and struggled.  The velociraptor was stronger than Guy B; somehow he managed to flip onto the Raptor's back and rode it like a horse.

Guy B made the Raptor take him to the front door.  That was when he realized he was in a space ship/shuttle/station of some sort.  That was why everything was in complete darkness.

The velociraptor told Guy B, "There's nowhere to go.  I am going to eat you now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Fin ~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Seriously, was I high or something?  I would have never thought of this idea in a million years if I were sober.

On the other hand, I do my best writing while sleeping.

COPYRIGHT!

Contact me at NaNaKo Sai Gwin's Dreamscape if you want to turn this into a complete story!

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...