Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Violent Night (2022)

Fun and entertaining, but did it have to be this bloody and gory?  I know, I know, it was "Violent" Night, but I thought since it was a Christmas movie, they wouldn't show much.  Boy was I wrong.

Basically he was an alcoholic Santa that had given up on Christmas.  A little girl gave him hope.  So, there were the obligatory cheesy uplifting feel-happy tropes.

Then came the fightings.  Math Teacher thought it was Home Alone + John Wick.  I thought it was Home Alone + Die Hard.  Either way, the violence was graphic.

They tried to give Santa a back story.  He was a Viking that killed a lot of people.  That was it.  No explanation of how he turned into Santa.  I was disappointed in this.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...