Pages

Friday, March 24, 2023

Batman (1989)

Have You Danced With The Devil In The Pale Moonlight?
你是否曾與惡魔月下共舞?

That was such an iconic line.  I waited and waited, and it didn't disappoint.

This was my second time watching the movie, and it still held up.  I mean, I could nitpick on some things, such as:
  • Why did Vicki Vale wear white all the time?  And the dress didn't get dirty at all.
  • Why did everyone know where Vicki Vale live?
  • Where did Batman and Joke get documents on everyone and everything?  Did they both have snitches everywhere?
Overall the movie was great after 30+ years.

Jack Nicholson had the best scenes and best shots.  Usually those shots were reserved for handsome leading men, but Jack Nicholson as Joker was awesome.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...