Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Kaohsiung International Airport / 高雄小港國際機場

Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH) sure has a strange idea of motherhood.  These pictures were taken on 24 May 2023, weeks after Mother's Day.  These posters were still hanging from the ceiling.  All of them were villains.  Only one, Snow White's stepmother, could only be counted as a mother.

So, Mother's Day was for villains?

KHH also has a lot of Stitch from Lilo & Stitch.  I'm guessing as long as it's Disney, the staff just put it up for whatever reason?

Or maybe KHH thinks these villains are good mothers?  As I get older and older, I'm beginning to side with villains in movies.  Maybe as I become even older, I'll agree these villains are great mothers.





May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...