Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2023

First Man (2018)

It was a strange movie about Neil Armstrong.  It focused a lot on his remembrance of his dead daughter.  At first I thought, ok, he was being a sentimental father.  Then it kept happening.  It was as if Neil Armstrong didn't care about his two alive sons.  It became creepy.  So I wasn't sure if this was real, or it was dramatized for the movie effect.

I was also glad that I didn't watch this in a movie theater.  Too much light; too much shaking.  It made me dizzy even on a small screen.

Being a huge space nerd, Math Teacher didn't like the movie either.  Not enough space and science-y stuff.  He preferred Apollo 13 (1995).

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...