Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2023

RRR (2022)

I read so many reviews and expected the movie to be good.  The movie did not disappoint.  It was insane.  Love, friendship, loyalty.  Then tiger, ox, and antelope.  This was a lot of movie, and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Crazy stunts, beautiful people, amazing sceneries.  The movie delivered everything as a blockbuster.  Then a dash of Indian patriotism and propaganda.  I didn't mind.  It was hard not be be pumped up at the end.

One thing I would nitpick on was the running time.  It was long even when I was stuck in the economy class on an international flight and had nowhere else to go.  It could cut off an hour and still be a great movie.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...