Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2023

North by Northwest (1959)

I tend not to watch old movies.  To me, they were stuffy and too artsy.  I always worry that I wouldn't understand them.

This was my first time watching Alfred Hitchcock's movie.  It was surprisingly good.  In the first five minutes, there were mistaken identity and kidnapping.  Things kept happening for the rest of the movie.  There was no time to rest.  It was engaging and intriguing.  And there were some funny dialogues.

At the train station, the main guy was trying to buy a train ticket, but the station staff kept asking a lot of questions.  Finally the staff asked why the main guy was wearing sunglasses.  The main guy answered, "I'm sensitive to too many questions."  😂

Or the main guy said, "I've got a job, a mother, two ex-wives, and several bartenders that depend on me."  😂😂

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...