Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Edward Scissorhands (1990)

Love this movie!  I've always loved this movie!  It was a commentary on suburban life.  People that wanted to fit non-conforming others into the suburban life.  People that couldn't care if non-conforming others fit in or not.  And people that would turn on non-conforming people as soon as they didn't like it. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My boss said he started this movie but couldn't understand what it really was.  Fantasy?  Romance?  I said it was a social commentary on suburban life.  He stared at me and said, "NaNaKo, I wanted to watch an entertaining movie on a weekend night, not read an essay!" 😂

Math Teacher thought it was ok.  There were several points in the movie that kept him guessing so that was good.  However, he was annoyed by the romance at the end.  Overall, he liked the movie but would not watch it over and over again like me.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...