Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Groceries, #1

I asked Math Teacher to bring me back three vegetables:

  • cauliflower
  • zucchini
  • mint

He got me:

  • cauliflower => cabbage
  • zucchini => cucumber
  • mint => watercress

His dad, my father-in-law, is a farmer.  I know for a fact his dad grows cauliflower, zucchini, and cucumber.  What did Math Teacher think he ate before?

To be fair, he did bring back lemons, onions, and potatoes correctly.  Those were pretty difficult to mess up.  I also thought cauliflower, zucchini, and mint were difficult to mess up 😔

28 July 2021 Update:  today Math Teacher brought back basil instead of mint.  He even insisted that he smelled it before buying it, and it was mint.  I said, no, that was the smell of basil.  Then he said, oh, yeah, huh.  Why isn't there a head-hitting-wall emoji 😭

01 July 2021 Update:  FINALLY!  MINT!  Third time was the charm! 💖

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...