Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2021

I TAKE THEE

My story, I TAKE THEE, is available for sale on Amazon!

Free with Kindle Unlimited!

A centuries-old vampire, she wanted to marry him on the second date. When he said no, she found someone else. What should he do to win her back?

This is a paranormal romance set in the modern time period. There are a few curse words, but no explicit sex scenes.

The City of Stoneborough is loosely based on the City of Oceanside and the greater San Diego county in California, USA.  Every highway exit in San Diego county is a beach.  The ocean shines so blue, and the sunset off the Pacific Ocean is spectacular.

I lived there for two years and loved every minute of it.

I TAKE THEE

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...