Pages

Monday, September 20, 2021

婚姻生活, #2

I opened the refrigerator to find an empty carton of milk.  Math Teacher admitted he didn't know why he put the empty carton back in the fridge; he had no good reason nor excuse for it.  It just happened.

I told him that I've seen many memes about husbands putting empty containers of anything back into the fridge.  I couldn't believe my life had turned into a meme.

Funny thing was, the trash bin was right next to the fridge.  He didn't even need to lift a toe to put the trash away.

Were husbands just wired differently?

Also, for months Math Teacher called the hamper "hampster".  I thought that was cute/funny/ridiculous all at the same time.  He had since corrected himself 😶

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...