Pages

Monday, January 10, 2022

Writing Career II

I just put REDEMPTION and I TAKE THEE for free during Christmas on Amazon.

REDEMPTION

I TAKE THEE

Did free advertising on Snicks List for REDEMPTION. Did no advertising for I TAKE THEE. Even forgot to advertise the holiday sales on my own blog.

Sold 24 free copies. Not Bad!

However, only sold 172 pages read on Kindle Unlimited. That was what I wanted. People said even if the book is free, as long as someone is a member of Kindle Unlimited, free pages read still counts as real sales.

And then I put FROM THIS DAY FORWARD as $0.99, hoping people reading I TAKE THEE would pay for book 2. That was what online forum recommended. I sold nothing 😞😢

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD

Keep your day job, NaNaKo.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...