Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Beijing Winter Olympics 2022

It's sad that winter Olympics didn't get as much love and attention from the public as the summer Olympics.

I thought the opening ceremony was for the host nation to showcase its culture and history.  I guess that was only for summer Olympics.  At this opening ceremony, I heard Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, and Beetles.  And the torch stand was disappointing.  One giant snowflake with a small torch with a tiny fire?  I thought the whole thing would blow up to create a spectacle.  What if a strong wind blew by and the fire died?

I couldn't find any winter Olympics souvenirs in Japan.  For 2021 summer Olympics, I didn't even need to search.  They were right in front of my eyes everywhere.  Support all the athletes equally!  They worked so hard to be at the Olympics.  Some of them had to wear helmets to the competition because they were too dangerous (moguls, snowboards, luge, skeleton, etc.).  Pay a little attention to their sacrifice!

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...