Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2022

goodreads

I am not familiar with this website:  goodreads.  Apparently it's imdb.com for books.

A reader rated five-star for I TAKE THEE and FROM THIS DAY FORWARD.

I TAKE THEE
FROM THIS DAY FORWARD

The author names were different on goodreads.com.  I was being a dumbass in the beginning of my "writing career" that I didn't know how to choose a pen name.  So I switched names after book 1 was published.

Apparently this reader has figured out that both author names were me, and enjoyed both books.  I'm so touched!

It's a great feeling to have such a dedicated reader.  However, I'm not tech-savvy enough to get in contact with the reader.  The internet's advice is to set up a mailing list so I could collect email addresses.  Then I could send out news, promotions, etc.  Unfortunately, I didn't even know how to set up a mailing list.

I'm sorry, my precious reader.  Please keep reading my books.  I'll do my best to write awesome stories that you'd like to read.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...