Pages

Monday, June 6, 2022

Japanese Apple Pie

This type of apple pie was quite famous.  It was a whole apple baked in a piecrust.  Since it was famous, I had been buying it as gifts for other people, but never tried it myself.  This time, finally, I bought one to try.

Box

Apple Pie

Cross Section

I was not sure if there were many brands.  For this one, the apple was delicious, but the piecrust was thin and stale.  I even heated it up in the toaster oven, as suggested by other people.  Still not my type of pie.  Maybe I should stop buying this as gifts.  Maybe it wasn't that good to start with; it was just the Japanese technology to bake a whole apple inside piecrust that intrigued people.

American apple pies were better.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...