Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

This movie was for the fans, and I was not one.  I was also from MTV generation that had no patience for the slow-moving space and stars.  Half way through the movie I told Math Teacher that I was bored; when was it going to end, etc.  I hung in there, but I still didn't understand the ending.

There was an image of space that looked like a vagina.  I told Math Teacher that was foreshadowing something.  Then at the end, two characters melt into the computer, to be together, forever.  Dr. McCoy commented he had not delivered a baby in a while.  So this movie was basically two people trying to pork and finally got their wish.  Math Teacher was not happy that I ruined the movie for him.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...