Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Fast X (2023) Trailer Review

This is my first time reviewing a trailer.  I just couldn't help it.  When I saw the trailer for Fast X, I laughed out loud.  Then Jason Momoa showed up.  So I'm definitely seeing this movie, even though I never watched Fast & Furious 2 ~ 9.  I watched only 1/3 of Fast & Furious Presents:  Hobbs & Shaw (2019).  I could barely remember The Fast and the Furious (2001) that started it all.

I noticed The Rock is not in Fast X.  Wonder why.  Is it because the movie can contain only so much muscles at one time?

Math Teacher prediction:  Jason Momoa joins the family and becomes one of the good guys.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...