Pages

Friday, September 1, 2023

Gladiator (2000), Napoleon (2023) trailer, Joaquin Phoenix face review

I don't know much about Joaquin Phoenix and his movies, except Gladiator.  Joaquin Phoenix was so good that my mother was creeped out by him during the movie.

That was year 2000.  Fast forward 23 years.

Math Teacher showed me a trailer of Napoleon (2023).  He was intrigued and wanted to see the movie.  I was more of "Who's that guy?  He looks familiar."

Then they put a crown on him.  I shouted, "That was him!  The emperor from Gladiator!"

Math Teacher replied, "Joaquin Phoenix."

I said, "Yes, he has that 'emperor' face."

Math Teacher said, "He has that 'I murdered hundreds and thousands of people to be your emperor' face."

All Hail Emperor Joaquin Phoenix.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...