Pages

Monday, December 25, 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2023!

Wish everyone a great Christmas and a happy new year!


This is my very first year buying an advent calendar. The treats were delicious. Looking for numbers was so much fun! Definitely buying different types of advent calendars every year from now on.

This year I went to different neighborhoods to see Christmas decorations. I did not feel comfortable taking pictures of people's homes. So, here's my own banana bread! Click here for the recipe!

Here are my annual tradition of taking photos of Christmas trees.

Monterey, CA, USA

Walnut Creek, CA, USA

Monterey, CA, USA





May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...