Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Nine Months (1995)

This movie will be 30 years old next year!  The babies born during this movie would be 30 years old!  I feel dated~

At first I thought, wow, Hugh Grant and Julianne Moore looked young.  Then I was sad because Robin Williams was also in this movie.  Then the baby's ultrasound was on a VCR tape!  VCR!  OMG 😲  Over the weekend I met up with a friend that said her children streamed everything online.  Do they even know what a DVD is, let alone VCR?!

Everyone was so cute.  Comedy was chuckling fun.  It left me with a warm and fuzzy feeling.  A great movie to review on a weeknight.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...