Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

The Gods Must Be Crazy (1980), The Gods Must Be Crazy II (1989)

Fact #1:  rhinos stamp out fires.  They are nature's firefighters.

Fact #2:  some cultures shake their heads horizontally to indicate a "yes" statement.

I've held these two facts my whole life.

When I watched The Gods Must Be Crazy, the movie showed these two facts.  I told Math Teacher that the movie got the facts correctly.

After watching the movie, I then realized, I HAVE WATCHED THIS MOVIE BEFORE!  When I was in elementary school!  Definitely before third grade.  And I have held these two movie scenes as facts ever since.

The power of movie.

I am not going to check if these two movie scenes are actual facts.  To me, they will always forever be.

The sequel was ok.  Some parts were ridiculous, but still enjoyable overall.  The children were so cute!  The hand-holding soldiers were hilarious!

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...