Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)

Funny, entertaining, hilarious goats!

I didn't like Marvel casting Natalie Portman as Jane Foster.  She was already in Star Wars.  Marvel should've given some other new beautiful actress a chance.  Besides, how was she going to lift the hammer with those itty bitty arms?  Any Olympian female swimmer has bigger biceps than her.

I'm glad Marvel also recognized the problem.  Natalie Portman had toned and large arms in the movie.  That I approved.

Other than that, THOR'S NAKED BUTT!  I appreciated the eye candy.

Christian Bale was a great villain.  He was one of the few actors that I could see as a bad guy and a good guy rolled into one.

Oh, Stormbreaker was funny, too!  I really like the name Stormbreaker.  Unfortunately nobody can use it anymore.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...