Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Deadpool 2 (2018)

My gosh, it's been four years!?  I totally forgot how gory, bloody, violent this movie was.  I couldn't watch a lot of scenes where Deadpool got chopped into pieces.  How did I watch this movie in the big screen theater before?

On the other hand, Math Teacher laughed so much he choked.

Perfect timing.  Today Ryan Reynolds put out a video announcing Deadpool 3.  Math Teacher was watching the video while I was cooking.  I only heard the song dropped, "And I~~~ will always love~" in the background.  I asked him what he was watching.  He said, "Deadpool 3 announcement.  Wanna see?"  I said hell no.  I no longer watch any trailers to the movies I want to see.

I thought about it for five minutes, then I got mad at Math Teacher.  "You spoiled the movie for me!  You know that song 'And I~~~ will always love~' is Deadpool's song to Wolverine!  You basically told me Wolverine will be in Deadpool 3 without saying anything!"

So I watched the Deadpool 3 announcement video.  Yes, I was right just by hearing a line of a song.  Wolverine will be in Deadpool 3.

They better not kill off Wolverine again, or I'd be really pissed.  I already cried during Logan (2017); I am not about to cry again.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...