Pages

Friday, February 9, 2024

Vertigo (1958)

I had such a great time watching North by Northwest so I thought I'd give Vertigo a try.  Nope.  Not for me.

It started out slow and then remained slow.  The twist came at the last half hour of the movie.  I was getting the "meh" vibe.  It was still an interesting movie.  A story could be about unlikable characters because they represented life.  However, the murder motive was never explained.  The suicide came so sudden.  A side character was not necessary.

I'm at the point in my life that, on a Sunday night, I wanted to watch engaging, entertaining movie.  I don't want to watch a depressing movie.

May the love be with you! FREE Historical Romance!

Check out these free historical novels! https://books.bookfunnel.com/eroyalmay2024/v1hjgerfc7 My short story, REDEMPTION, is also in the pro...